Big things have
Your story is an incredible adventure - the start of a new and exciting journey. At sixdegreesinmotion, we are there to capture every special moment, every step of the way. From the beginning of that hectic morning at the groom’s house, to the sentimental moments where you seal your union with a kiss, all the way to the romance of the final dance, our experienced crew will catch all the magic of your unforgettable day.
Let us spotlight the story of your love from every angle.
Featured FilmsView All
- sixdegrees e-blog: 2012 – Site UpdateHi Folks, It’s been awhile and the blog’s been a little neglected, but we’re back, and we’re going to bring you some fun stuff back on this blog. Stayed tuned for a lot of updates and fun facts about the wedding scene. Yours, Marco PaternostroMarco Paternostro
- Nathalie + Erich: 20 Years in the Making *NDE*20 years together, they decided to make it official with a splendid ceremony at The Loft in Montreal. Together with Nathalie and Erich, we constructed this next-day edit to fit their theme. From the choice of music to the small details that mean so much to them, it was a pleasure to have realized their […]Marco Paternostro
- Joe’s Prop House: 2011 VIP OPEN HOUSE *Trailer*It almost never came to be. After an intense snowstorm on Wednesday, February 2nd, the Open House Gala was rescheduled the next day. Thankfully, all went well, and the Gala turned out to be a fun filled evening. captured by Marco Paternostro for sixdegrees. Check Joe’s Prop House for some great rental options for your […]Marco Paternostro
- Dimitra + Chris: 7 StepsFeaturing music from “Roads”, a little playful video revolving around Dimitra and Chris’ laissez-faire attitude with a motif involving the preparation for the wedding. Thanks for a fabulous day, we had an amazing time shooting and enjoying the party. Shot by Marco Paternostro & Daniela Vladescu for sixdegrees Titles by: Michael Paternostro Roads Photos By: […]Marco Paternostro
- Niloofar + Jayson: Mad About YouA deeply loving celebration revolving around two souls who couldn’t keep their eyes off one another. Highlights include Niloofar’s RX-8 drive to Vaudreuil, Jayson’s eloquent vows, and the great speeches during the evening. Shot by Michael Paternostro & Marco Paternostro for sixdegrees. Niloofar + Jayson: Mad About You from sixdegrees on Vimeo.Marco Paternostro